- Client Service Coordinator
The Client Service Coordinator position reports to the Client Service Team Lead and works supporting various Client Service Managers as directed. The CSC position is primarily a support role. The CSC performs administrative tasks in support of client programs, mailings and special projects. The CSC will have some direct client responsibilities with contact under supervision of the manager. This is an entry-level position into the Client Service department with understanding that a high performer will have the opportunity to a higher level after one year.
- Senior Cost Accountant
About Universal Wilde:
Universal Wilde is a privately held full-service marketing communications partner providing technology-enabled, data-driven marketing communication solutions from thought to distribution. Our full-service capabilities include offset and digital print – variable print and print on demand, direct mail services, automated fulfillment and distribution programs, and agency services to the Healthcare & Insurance, Financial Services, Education and Retail industries.
How you will contribute:
Universal Wilde is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to fill the role of Senior Cost Accountant at its corporate headquarters. We are looking for a hands-on highly motivated individual with substantial knowledge of manufacturing operations and practices, significant ERP systems experience, product line costing as well as process and controls improvement experience.
• Play a lead role in the development and maintenance and reporting of ERP system cost rates
• Develop a robust physical inventory process and cycle count program in conjunction with the Operations team
• Propose and implement E&O reserve methodology
• Assist with the rollout of budget vs. actual reporting
• Perform monthly spending analysis of operating expenses vs. budget
• Analyze manufacturing related period costs including freight, scrap, and rework
• Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual product margin analysis including identification of process and cost savings opportunities
• Fixed Asset accounting
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CMA/CPA would be a plus
• Minimum 7-10 years of cost accounting experience
• Very strong attention to detail
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities; deadline driven
• Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables and large data manipulation)
• Data extraction and report writing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Group I Programmer
The Programmer II is a position within the data processing department. This job requires individual contributor responsibilities. The Programmer II is responsible for quality of work produced, the timeliness of product delivery and communicating status of work to the Manager of Data processing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Thorough understanding of Direct Mail Processing software including but not limited to Group1, DataPrecise, Verimove, and Dipatcher.
2. Produce simple to intermediate data processing jobs correctly and in a timely fashion, providing output files, layouts and reports to all involved departments.
3. Interact with Account Managers and MSD staff to ensure compliance to schedule.
4. Communicate with Account Management when problems arise with client files, providing solutions if applicable.
5. Suggest specific processing options, if warranted, so that maximum postage discounts are obtained.
6. Continually update existing procedures, to take advantage of new software, as it becomes available.
7. Present all activities on billing sheet to ensure all work is billed properly and revenues are captured.
8. Ensure jobs adhere to data processing corporate standards.
9. Thorough understanding of USPS standards.
10. Perform other duties and complete projects as assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. College degree in Information Systems or Management.
2. Five years or more hands on experience in data processing or Direct Mail.
- Vice President Strategic Development
The Vice President of Strategic Development is responsible for new business generation within vertical target markets. Acting as a thought leader within those select verticals to drive new Programs of Business. Solutions selling to executive leadership at target companies in specific verticals.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to present Universal Wilde as a solution provider.
• Responsible for the “hunter” role as it pertains to driving significantly sized new program business.
• Ability to demo our capabilities to prospects, and articulating to IT meaningful examples of the prospects business need.
• Develop appropriate departmental teams (working with department heads) to provide input on new opportunities, including estimating, RFP detail, tour methodology, and client go live requirements.
• Represent industry expertise in the solution sell. “Industry and Competitive Intelligence”
• Make recommendations regarding new technology and equipment requirements for future needs. Maintain “Wish List” for future system enhancements.
• Work within a formal sales process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• College degree, BA/BS
• Preference given to candidates with proven C-Level selling ability.
• Ten years plus of solution selling involving a technical marketing sales process.
• Technology savvy, data and information friendly
• Ability to collaborate with multiple operational departments to provide a solution the prospect desires.
• Cross channel experience
The Estimator creates offset, digital and mailing estimates in a busy, fast paced estimating environment. This position is responsible for complete, accurate and consistent estimates based on job specifications provided by various internal departments.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in the printing industry
· Good communication skills
· Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and complete projects autonomously
· Knowledge of data processing and mail industry/estimating experience
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
· Previous experience with EFI’s Monarch or Hagen a plus
- Prepress Operator 2nd Shift -Westwood
The Prepress Operator's responsibilities will include effectively preparing client provided files for print production. Knowledge of the printing and bindery process is needed to effectively perform this job.
• Preflight client supplied files.
• Prep supplied files for print production.
• Impose artwork per the supplied production plan.
• Utilize workflow automation tools to streamline processes.
• Generate and construct both digital and printed color proofs.
• Make Plates.
• Ability to complete file edits and revisions.
• Ability to interact with project team and client on file issues.
• Assist Prepress Manager with special projects as required.
Expert knowledge in Adobe CSS, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Kodak Prinergy and Preps is required. Experience with EFI Monarch is desired. Must be able to work with various graphic design and layout software applications commonly used on Mac's and PC's. A thorough understanding of digital file formats (pdf, tiff, eps) from different operating systems (Mac and PC) is required. Must have the ability to output digital files to various output devices; must have the ability to continue to learn and use new graphics software on an ongoing basis. Must be able to work overtime.
- Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager will manage client projects effectively from planning to delivery and act as the primary liaison between clients and company personnel. Knowledge of direct mail data processing, lasering and mailing standards, and postal regulations required. 3+ years industry experience prefered.
- Press Operator - Westwood
Responsible for overall press operation in a team environment. Read and understand work orders and verify materials. Complete time logs, skid tags, and quality control report. Prepare press for color review using scanning densitometers and maintaining consistent standards. Ability to perform press maintenance. 2-3 years press experience prefered.
- Perfect Bindery Operator and Perfect Bindery Trimmer Operator - 2nd Shift - Westwood
We currently have an opening in the Bindery Department in Westwood on the second shift. Candidate must have Perfect Bindery Operator experience.
- Roll Tender - Rockland
Candidate must have the ability to operate zero-speed splicers, clamp trucks, fork trucks and electric jacks. Ability to read and understand job tickets. This position prepares plates to be mounted, assists 1st and 2nd Press Operator. Must be computer literate and familiar with the printing process.
- Shipper/Receiver - Westwood
Coordinate shipment of all outbound parcels and letters as well as all other shipping related functions. Unload and accurately document all material delivered to the facility.
- Mechanic – Holliston
To insure all Lettershop equipment is as productive as possible mechanically. Troubleshoot/repair machines as needed, i.e.: change clutch springs, adjust brake, machine timing, understand the interaction of software related to the operation of the machine, stamp heads. Experience with repairing inserting machines, various mailing machines, and cutting machines prefered.
- Addressing Operator - Holliston
Responsible for job set up and operation of Scitex and Video Jet printers and Kirk Rudy and Chesire tabbers. Operation of the machines will require the ability to prepare mail per United States Postal Service requirements. Perform basic maintenance and trouble shoot as required. Computer and mechanical skills required. Familiarity with USPS guidelines helpful.
- Digital Laser Print Room Operator – 3rd shift Holliston
Operate laser printers, meet scheduled print room production and quality goals on a daily basis. Machine operation experience preferably with high speed laser printers, roll devices, Igen, Xerox, and Canon Image Runner printers. Mechanical aptitude regarding machine operation and general maintenance. A general sense of urgency regarding production deadlines/schedules. High standards regarding production quality. Ability to multi-task and must be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Sorter/Machine – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
Sorter/Bagger should work as a team player, willing to assist co-workers. Sort and tie mail, and place correct tags/stickers on Packages. Ability to sort different classes of mail and distinguish the difference between Flats-Letters-Postcards. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.
- Inserter Operator – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
This position is responsible for overall machine operation in a team environment. Ability to accurately produce match mailings. Read and understand work orders, check materials and postage. Share responsibility of preparing mail for transit. Operating machine using proper safety habits and ability to set up insertion machinery. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.
- Die Cutter Laminator Operator – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
This position is responsible for overall insert machine operation in a team environment. Ability to operate and maintain laminator and die cutter. Read and understand work orders. Complete time and quality assurance logs. Setup and maintain Spartanics die cutter. Setup and maintain D & K laminator. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.