- Assistant Account Executive
The role of the Assistant Account Executive is to provide day-to-day assistance to two account managers to ensure client deliverables and milestones are met for assigned client digital and direct marketing programs and projects. The position requires an entrepreneurial mindset given the dynamic environment of Wilde Agency. In many cases the Assistant Account Executive will be the support client contact and be required to assess needs and communicate details and facilitate the development of these campaigns or projects. The Assistant Account Executive will also be the primary facilitator for various internal departments’ participation in a given client’s program.
- Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager will manage client projects effectively from planning to delivery and act as the primary liaison between clients and company personnel. Knowledge of direct mail data processing, lasering and mailing standards, and postal regulations required. 3+ years industry experience prefered.
- Marketing Specialist
An excellent marketing opportunity for a talented, ambitious, self-starter that will have an instrumental role in executing a dynamic marketing plan that includes multi-channel lead generation efforts, strategic account development, and brand building.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of working in a marketing department (preferably B2B).
• Experience assisting website enhancements through a CMS tool, and an understanding of search engine optimization.
• Baseline knowledge of social media and technology know-how for implementation of content through these vehicles.
• A strong writer that can have an instrumental role in the creation of case studies, presentations, blog posts and collateral.
• A creative thinker with an analytic mind that can assist in developing marketing programs and measure results.
• Knowledge and ability in graphic design to develop select collateral and campaigns is a plus.
- .Net Application Developer
Responsible for developing new products/solutions using the latest .NET technology and frameworks. Collaborate with fellow team members, account management, customers and operations to develop new and enhance existing solutions. Assist with escalation from Support. Assist with technical and design recommendations.
- Vice President Strategic Development
The Vice President of Strategic Development is responsible for new business generation within vertical target markets. Acting as a thought leader within those select verticals to drive new Programs of Business. Solutions selling to executive leadership at target companies in specific verticals.
• Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to present Universal Wilde as a solution provider.
• Responsible for the “hunter” role as it pertains to driving significantly sized new program business.
• Ability to demo our capabilities to prospects, and articulating to IT meaningful examples of the prospects business need.
• Develop appropriate departmental teams (working with department heads) to provide input on new opportunities, including estimating, RFP detail, tour methodology, and client go live requirements.
• Represent industry expertise in the solution sell. “Industry and Competitive Intelligence”
• Make recommendations regarding new technology and equipment requirements for future needs. Maintain “Wish List” for future system enhancements.
• Work within a formal sales process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• College degree, BA/BS
• Preference given to candidates with proven C-Level selling ability.
• Ten years plus of solution selling involving a technical marketing sales process.
• Technology savvy, data and information friendly
• Ability to collaborate with multiple operational departments to provide a solution the prospect desires.
• Cross channel experience
- Addressing Operator - Holliston
Responsible for job set up and operation of Scitex and Video Jet printers and Kirk Rudy and Chesire tabbers. Operation of the machines will require the ability to prepare mail per United States Postal Service requirements. Perform basic maintenance and trouble shoot as required. Computer and mechanical skills required. Familiarity with USPS guidelines helpful.
- Die Cutter Laminator Operator – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
This position is responsible for overall insert machine operation in a team environment. Ability to operate and maintain laminator and die cutter. Read and understand work orders. Complete time and quality assurance logs. Setup and maintain Spartanics die cutter. Setup and maintain D & K laminator. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.
- Digital Laser Print Room Operator – 3rd shift Holliston
Operate laser printers, meet scheduled print room production and quality goals on a daily basis. Machine operation experience preferably with high speed laser printers, roll devices, Igen, Xerox, and Canon Image Runner printers. Mechanical aptitude regarding machine operation and general maintenance. A general sense of urgency regarding production deadlines/schedules. High standards regarding production quality. Ability to multi-task and must be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs.
- Inserter Operator – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
This position is responsible for overall machine operation in a team environment. Ability to accurately produce match mailings. Read and understand work orders, check materials and postage. Share responsibility of preparing mail for transit. Operating machine using proper safety habits and ability to set up insertion machinery. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.
- Mechanic – Holliston
To insure all Lettershop equipment is as productive as possible mechanically. Troubleshoot/repair machines as needed, i.e.: change clutch springs, adjust brake, machine timing, understand the interaction of software related to the operation of the machine, stamp heads. Experience with repairing inserting machines, various mailing machines, and cutting machines prefered.
- Perfect Bindery Operator and Perfect Bindery Trimmer Operator - 2nd Shift - Westwood
We currently have an opening in the Bindery Department in Westwood on the second shift. Candidate must have Perfect Bindery Operator experience.
- 2nd Pressman – 1st shift – Westwood
Responsible for 2nd pressman responsibilities in a team environment. Read and understand work orders and verify materials. Complete time logs, skid tags and quality control report. Prepare press for color review using scanning densitometers, maintaining consistent standards. Ability to perform press maintenance. 2-3 years press experience.
- Roll Tender - Rockland
Candidate must have the ability to operate zero-speed splicers, clamp trucks, fork trucks and electric jacks. Ability to read and understand job tickets. This position prepares plates to be mounted, assists 1st and 2nd Press Operator. Must be computer literate and familiar with the printing process.
- Saddle Stitch Machine Operator
Universal Wilde has an immediate need for a Saddle Stitch Machine Operator in our Bindery Department. The Saddle Stitch Machine Operator, with little supervision, prepares and operates all components of the saddle stitch line in order to produce products meeting the quality and quantity limits established.
- Sorter/Machine – 2nd & 3rd shift - Holliston
Sorter/Bagger should work as a team player, willing to assist co-workers. Sort and tie mail, and place correct tags/stickers on Packages. Ability to sort different classes of mail and distinguish the difference between Flats-Letters-Postcards. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area, and attentiveness to the company at large.
- Warehouse Associate
Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment. Light cleaning in restrooms, empty all barrels in restrooms.
Clean cafeteria counters and tables daily, mop floor as needed and make coffee. Monitor inventory of supplies (cleaning). Variety of duties inside of the plant, collect all recyclable paper. Responsible for health and safety of immediate work area and attentiveness to the Company at large. Good work ethic, should be willing to work overtime. Must be capable of lifting and moving parcels weighing 40 lbs, occasionally up to 70 lbs.