To apply for any of the below positions, please send your résumé to email@example.com
Account Manager – Westwood
Account Manager functions directly, as well as indirectly, through subordinate personnel as an interface between the company’s production personnel and the customer to insure efficient production and a satisfactory final product. The Account Manager’s actions are carried out within the framework of the company’s policies and procedures.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong, positive working relationship with each customer assigned, including co-workers and manufacturing personnel.
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience in print production with an understanding of press and bindery capabilities
- Experience in job planning and imposition a plus
- Ability to plan and create layouts using desktop planning tools helpful
- Ability to determine bindery trims and execute a job plan (with or without an estimate) for prepress and pressroom a plus
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a face paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Business Systems Analyst – Holliston
Provide both business process and information technology expertise to aid in the successful translation of client business vision into a finished technology solution. The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for understanding client business objectives and issues, advising and devising solutions, and applying technologies; all with a keen emphasis on client satisfaction and ROI.
The BSA will serve as the conduit between the development team and the rest of the organization. Their primary role is to be the facilitator to expeditiously translate business requirements to technical specifications as well as translate technical implementations to verbiage of the business personnel. A constant challenge will be educating the consumer of the costs and ramifications of the decisions made.
The BSA will participate in and support multiple projects. The BSA may accompany and support the sales staff with new solution opportunities.
- Practical experience managing similar projects and analyzing client business problems and gathering requirements for system solutions.
- Experience querying database schemas and mapping relationships among business properties.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to gather and effectively document business requirements with functional and technical specifications.
- 1-3 years in a client facing business or project management/business analyst role.
- Experience to lend both functional and technical expertise to the client.
- Previous experience managing projects to support direct mail, fulfillment management, POD, order processing and marketing databases a plus.
- Experience in utilizing the following software a plus: SQL, MS Project, VISIO, Dream Weaver, and supply chain and inventory management software.
- Proactive self-starter with outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
Director of Digital and Emerging Technologies- Wilde Agency
The Director of Digital and Emerging Technologies is a new position at Wilde Agency, focused on providing a leading-edge perspective on trends and best-practices in the digital space to our internal team, clients and prospects. Reporting to the agency President, the role is a strategic one, partnering with Account Directors on the development of integrated marketing plans, advising the Creative and Analytics departments on innovations in the digital space and working with Business Development and the executive team on new business pitches. This position will also take the lead in defining the long-term plan for agency technical resources (Development, System Administration, QA, etc.)
The right individual for this role will be a strong leader and exceptional digital marketing strategist with 12+ years creating strategies for email, landing pages, website development and social media campaigns across conventional and mobile platforms
who is ready to get their hands dirty architecting solutions for clients. Expertise creating email/landing page marketing programs, social media campaigns and overall communication/engagement strategies for websites is required. Experience with marketing automation and an understanding of SEO/SEM is also desired.
Account Executive-Wilde Agency
The role of the Account Executive is to manage daily contact with clients on all project deliverables and be responsible for comprehensive project estimates & schedules. The Account Executive will work to develop strategy briefs, documents and research strategy and implementation (i.e., competitive research, industry trends, etc.). As well as, assist with strategic/marketing plans and documents.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 4+ years’ experience in a direct marketing agency environment.