To apply for any of the below positions, please send your résumé to email@example.com
Manager of Applications Development
This key management position manages a software development team who architects, designs, and delivers high-quality software applications for our clients, to support and improve their business communication processes. This role will also improve internal business processes and support critical business strategies by managing the scheduling, development, implementation, and maintenance of business application systems. Overall this role is responsible for the quality and on schedule delivery of all software development work performed by staff.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 7+ years of experience in design, programming, testing and/or managing software applications, utilizing ASP.NET, C#, SQL.
- 2-3 years experience in a leadership role - Technical Lead, Project Lead/Manager, or any position managing, mentoring, and overseeing development staff, while remaining hands-on and some exposure to structured methodology.
- Experience with documented software development methodology and understanding of all stages of software development project life cycle required
- Knowledge and experience with e-commerce infrastructure, customer relationship management, data warehousing, and business intelligence projects.
- Knowledge and experience with developing .NET applications required, and experience with Web-based technologies and XML implementations.
- Candidates must possess the ability to understand technical and application design issues from high level to determine project impact.
- Proven track record designing and implementing data automation systems.
- Previous experience leading the implementation for projects to support order processing, marketing databases, direct mail, fulfillment management, and/or POD.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to assimilate varied pieces of information and translate into a comprehensive system design or enhancement which solves current business problems yet addresses future or more global system needs.
- Proactive self-starter with outstanding interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- This position involves a high level of responsibility and ownership. Self-motivation, team orientation and possessing a strong sense of accountability are required.
- Exhibit effective time management skills with appropriate prioritization, and tracking/working on multiple projects at a time with time critical deadlines.
- Sound knowledge in operating systems and client/server concepts.
- Experience in utilizing mailing services, job scheduling, supply chain and inventory management software.
- Familiar with a variety of the mailing industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with file processing or data automation
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies preferred
- FTP programs, business process management applications, other 3rd party software tools
- Creating and delivering reports in SQL Reporting Services or Crystal.
- Experience with HTML editing and graphics design tools (Adobe Photoshop) a plus
Assistant Marketing Manager
An excellent marketing opportunity for a talented, ambitious, self-starter that will have an instrumental role in executing a dynamic marketing plan that includes multi-channel lead generation efforts, stragetic account development, and brand building.
- Managing multi-channel lead generation campaigns including direct mail, email, and social media
- Implementing campaigns through a marketing automation tool, and compiling results
- Overseeing customer database and updating marketing efforts in CRM
- Ongoing website enhancements and search optimization best practices
- Developing case studies
- Contributing to the company blog
- Creating sales tools that include product sheets, collateral, and PPT presentations
- Reviewing and assembling competitive data including positioning, pricing and product offerings
- Soliciting feedback from internal teams to refine and improve marketing programs
- 3+ years of working in a marketing department (preferably B2B)
- Experience assisting website enhancements through a CMS tool, and an understanding of search engine optimization
- Baseline knowledge of social media and technology know-how for implementation of content through these vehicles
- A strong writer that can have an instrumental role in the creation of case studies, presentations, blog posts and collateral
- A creative thinker with an analytic mind that can assist in developing marketing programs and measure results
- Knowledge and ability in graphic design to develop select collateral and campaigns is a plus
- Ability to multi-task is a must!
Perfect Bindery Operator and Perfect Bindery Trimmer Operator-2nd Shift - Westwood
We currently have an opening in the Bindery Department in Westwood on the second shift. Candidate must have Perfect Bindery Operator experience.
Second shift position. Candidate must have the ability to operate zero-speed splicers, clamp trucks, fork trucks and electric jacks. Ability to read and understand job tickets.
This position prepares plates to be mounted, assists 1st and 2nd Press Operator. Must be computer literate and familiar with the printing process.
VP, Strategic Development
New business generation within vertical target markets. Acting as a thought leader within those select verticals to drive new Programs of Business
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to present Universal Wilde as a solution provider.
Responsible for the “hunter” role as it pertains to driving significantly sized new program business.
Ability to demo our capabilities to prospects, and articulating to IT meaningful examples of the prospects business need.
Develop appropriate departmental teams (working with department heads) to provide input on new opportunities, including estimating, RFP detail, tour methodology, and client go live requirements.
Represent industry expertise in the solution sell. “Industry and Competitive Intelligence”
Make recommendations regarding new technology and equipment requirements for future needs. Maintain “Wish List” for future system enhancements.
College degree, BA/BS, Knowledge and ability to call on the C-Level suite, Ten years plus of solution selling involving a technical marketing sales process, technology savvy, data and information friendly
Ability to collaborate with multiple operational departments to provide a solution the prospect desires.
Application Support Analyst
This position encompasses a combination of third party application support and internal production support for proprietary (in-house developed) applications. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies corporate and client programming systems, includes coding, testing, debugging and installing to support the organization's application systems and processes. Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe program updates, development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline desired.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related area. Must have: application support experience, SQL, and a strong
- well-rounded technical orientation in general.
- Ability to use SQL query language to make database queries and understand results.
- C# and ASP.Net experience a plus.