Digital Printing for Print on Demand and More
Digital printing technology, sometimes called print on demand (POD), provides you with the control and flexibility to print the exact quantities of materials you need when you need them.
So, documents that have a short shelf life or require frequent revisions/updates can be printed in small runs—quickly and cost-effectively. Plus, unlike offset printing, there is no prepress to perform and no plates to produce, so with digital printing:
- Your production and setup costs are lower
- Your time to market is faster
- Your operation is leaner and more efficient
One-to-One Marketing Drives Higher Response Rates
One-to-one personalized communications combine digital printing technology with variable data to produce highly targeted messages that resonate with customers and prospects. Variable data makes it possible not only to print on demand, but to personalize your communications down to the individual level—from a simple letter to a major book build.
As a leading provider of variable data technology, Universal Wilde can help you drive ROI to new levels using high-end data manipulation, postal and delivery-point hygiene, and innovative content management systems—all accessible through our Xccelerate delivery platform. Click here to learn more about how personalized communications can improve your response rates.
Print on Demand Books, Brochures, Postcards and More
Now you can easily produce short-run, on-demand, digital-color brochures, books, flyers, postcards, newsletters, catalogs, manuals, point-of-purchase (POP) materials, sell sheets, and more.
Our expansive digital operation includes:
- 2 state-of-the-art Indigo presses and 4 color iGens for short–run color projects
- 8 cut-sheet presses for smaller quantities—capable of printing black on a shell or 4-color variable print
- 5 black-and-white roll-to-roll presses for longer-run personalized communications—capable of printing on white paper or preprinted rolls and matching variable content with a shell